A conjunction is a word that connects two or more words, phrases, or clauses. The most common conjunctions are and, but, or, and nor. What are the 7 conjunctions? The 7 conjunctions are and, but, for, nor, or, so, and yet. What are the 12 conjunctions? There are twelve conjunctions in English: and, but, for, nor, or, yet, so, as, as if, as long as, as soon as, as though.
What are 5 examples of conjunctions?
1. AND: used to connect words, phrases, or clauses of equal importance
2. BUT: used to connect two ideas that contrast with each other
3. FOR: used to introduce a reason or explanation
4. OR: used to connect two alternative ideas
5. YET: used to connect two ideas that are opposite in nature
What are the 10 examples of conjunctions?
What are 20 examples of conjunctions?
14. As long as
15. Even if
16. Even though
18. In order that
19. In order to
20. Provided that